- Web Browser
Please note that display and operation of websites may vary depending on your browser.
- Text and Layout Display
The JVC website (the "Site") uses Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) for some pages. Some layout display errors may occur depending on the browser. Please check your browser and enable CSS.
Please note that printing results may be different from display on the screen depending on your browser, your computer’s operating system (OS), or your printer settings.
Notices and Disclaimers of liabilities
- The Site and its contents are owned, operated, and managed by the JVC. Users are forbidden from using any contents of the Site in any way or for any purpose without the prior official permission of JVC, except that appropriate links to pages on the Site may be created, in compliance with the conditions listed in 'Website Links' below.
- Although JVC endeavors to keep various types of information provided through the website updated and accurate, this does not confer a warranty of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the information. The use of this Site is at the sole responsibility and discretion of the user. JVC is not liable for any damages that may arise out of the use of such information.
- Although JVC endeavors for the complete operation of the website JVC is not liable for any damages to users resulting from network interruptions or discontinuation of this Site.
- Documents, video, audio and other works provided on WWW servers of JVC and its affiliates are protected by copyright law, other laws and international treaties. With the exception of printing and saving for personal use, in addition to other cases permitted by copyright law, part or all of this Site may not be reproduced, reprinted, transferred, transmitted or screened using any media or means in unchanged or changed form without the permission of JVC and its affiliates.
- The rights concerning trademarks, logo marks and trade names contained within the website are the property of JVC and the owners of the respective rights. With the exception of cases permitted by trademark law and other laws, the use of these without permission from JVC or the respective owners is prohibited by trademark law.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- All disputes concerning the website fall under the jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance unless otherwise specified.
Third-party website operators who wish to create links to the Site shall comply with the following conditions and address them. In general, third-party corporate or personal websites may create links to the Site, provided the operators comply with the following conditions:
- 1. Please note that JVC shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the creation of links to the Site.
- 2. Please note that URLs, Site contents, and/or information regarding products may be altered or removed at any time without prior notice.
- It is strongly recommended that links be made to the top page of the Site (http://www3.jvckenwood.com/), because Site URLs may be altered or removed without prior notice.
- 3. Links created by any of the following methods are strictly prohibited:
- Links using images or logos on the Site in whole or in part, including but not limited to images of products, images of any materials, and/or pictures of persons.
- Links which are intended to be displayed via an inline frame or any frame, which give the impression that information or any contents released through the Site are a part of any third-party website.
- 4. JVC refuses to allow links from any of the following websites:
- Any third-party website containing the content that could defame any third parties, JVC, or JVC’s directors or employees.